Voice Recognition SEO: Tactics and Tips for Your Business
Do you want to make your business voice search ready?
Overall, 96% of businesses are not voice recognition ready; they do not have the technology that allows users to perform searches by speaking into a device.
Today, more and more businesses are incorporating voice recognition in their digital marketing strategy, so it is crucial to utilize these developments in order to stay ahead of the game.
Voice recognition is a vital way that clients search for your business. In fact, by this year, 50% of searches will be voice searches, and every two out of five people say voice-activated devices are an important role in their lives.
Some ways to implement voice recognition into your current search engine optimization strategy are through keyword phrases and finding out ways to approach local seo. Using these strategies can help optimize your business and gain new clients.
Why Voice Recognition SEO is important for your Business
Utilizing voice recognition SEO for your business will positively affect your business for a variety of reasons.
- User experiences will be improved by being quicker and easier for clients to use than manually typing in searches on search engines. As well, more precise results will show up when a user uses voice recognition, and the chances of your business showing up first on search engines will be high.
- Users will use voice recognition to find a service quickly and close by. If your website is well-built with relevant content and strong web pages, your company is likely to show up first when a user searches for it using voice recognition.
Tips to Utilize Voice Recognition
There is going to be a decline in the traditional SEO methods in most digital marketing strategies. Now, voice recognition is taking over how digital marketing is used. Some examples of how this strategy will affect SEO is as follows:
- The use of conversational language
- Long-tail question queries instead of text searches
- Greater emphasis on informative material
In order to get your business tailored to voice recognition SEO, make sure to include natural sounding language in your digital marketing strategy.
As well, in order to appear at the top of search engines, make sure to answer questions accurately. Your business should have informative and credible information in order to gain more click through rates and have higher visibility.
When implementing keywords, keep in mind that it should be logical so that users get a clear picture of what services your industry can provide to them.
How to Optimize Your Website for Voice Recognition
When users use voice recognition, their searches will most likely be in the form of questions. In order to fit this demand, utilize these methods:
- Use ordinary language
- Give to-the-point answers
- Think about why users are searching for your services
- Make sure your website is quickly accessible
- Make sure all the necessary information is listed on search engines, such as the name, phone number, and address of your company
Predictions about Voice Recognition in the Future
Voice recognition is predicted to be on the rise in the marketing industry. In order to keep your business relevant and fight off competition, your business needs to stay ahead of the latest technological advances.
As a business owner, you need to continue to keep your business ranking at the top of search engines and always be seeking new ways to grow your business. This involves investing your time in technology such as voice recognition, which is just one of the ways to keep your business ahead of its competitors.
Need help with voice search marketing ? Let us help
Check out our raving reviews